Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ho Hum

     The 115th Civil War, was it all it could be?  NO.   The Beavs showed no signs of being able to handle the Ducks and the game became a snooze early.   Senior tight end David Paulson put on a show with 8 catches for 105 yards, good way to punctuate Senior Day at Autzen.   Paulson is another great in a string of great tight ends for the Ducks and he should be a high rounder in the NFL draft.   Sorry to lose him, but Colt Lyerla seems ready to step in and become the next great at the H back.

No brainer, this weeks Winged Zed goes to 

David Paulson
Thanks for the past 4 years!

    Now on to the inaugural Pac-12 Championship, or as we might look at it, The Toilet Bowl.   Pac-12 South "champion" UCLA comes to town with a record of 6 - 6 overall.   Oregon is an early 30 point favorite.   This would worry me if the Ducks were playing somewhere else, but not with the game at Autzen.  As per my usual disdain for Tricky Rick, I hope we annihilate, obliterate, and desecrate the Bruins.  I want the 3rd team to score on his number 1's.   I want Neuweisel to leave Eugene with a sour taste for everything Duck.  Geez, I seem to want a lot....

No comments: