Friday, August 17, 2012

Pac-12 Network!

Flipping through the channels the other day I found the premier 
of the Pac-12 Network!   
But....who was the first face I saw?   
Tricky Rick.   
Yep, the Neuweisel, one of the guys I love to hate.   What was he saying?   Oh, he was going on about how Oregon will win the match up with USC at the Coliseum and then win again at Autzen in the Pac-12 Championship.    Is he forcing me like him?  This guy lands on his feet no matter what cliff he fall off.   Hmm, perhaps with his resiliency and ability to bend the rules and the truth, he just might be our best candidate for President.    

My list of viable candidates for our next president are as follows


1. Alfred E. Neuman



2. Monty Brewster


3. Rick Neuheisel

How could they mess us up any more than we already are?

No comments: