Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Good, The Bad, and The....well, Me

                                 THE GOOD
    



Tigers are in the
World Series!






                                                                              THE BAD
 
 



                  They lose in 4.



                                                    

                                 THE GOOD




Kenjon Barner gashes the USC defense for 321 yards and 5 TD's.








                                                                                      THE BAD




     USC hipe.    Even when they are losing, the announcers are talking about the future of trojans defenders in the NFL.  Barf.   It just goes to show what happens when you only play for self-promotion.







                               THE GOOD


     QB Russel Wilson's success with the Seahawks.   Sure, big surprise.   Those who paid attention during the Rose Bowl knew he was a special talent.   Now if Pete Carroll can avoid screwing him up.




                                                                                  THE BAD

     Lions are exposed for what they are, a one trick pony.   No running game has left them hoping to get  in the mix for a wild card.   My prediction, no better than .500 and I really feel they could go 6W - 10L for the season.    How does my early writings about getting a quality running back look now? 




          

 



                  THE GOOD
  




Hockey season is here!
                                                                                     THE BAD

     Not for the NHL.   Will the players get wise to hiring Donald Fehr to negotiate their new contract?   C'mon, he's just another lawyer who only cares about winning - not about who he represents.  We have already lost the Winter Classic - is the entire season at risk?   Fire Fehr and drop the puck, you're quickly losing fan support!





         And now for THE UGLY
     I took my daughter and her friend to a Eugene Generals hockey game a few weekends past.   During the game they were punking a friend of theirs by texting her we were at a game in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, where I had helped Justin Bieber sing the Canadian National Anthem.   They took a picture of me and combined it with a pic of Bieber and sent it to their friend.    The problem - I look like a troll that is trying to hide in a Red Wings jacket cave.   The Native Americans had it right, when a picture is taken, a little bit of your soul is stolen away.   I definitely look like I have no soul and am about to give birth to a Zamboni.







                                                                                       
                                                                                         More of The Ugly

    While watching the Duck - trojan game, I exclaimed, "Take that B------ (female dogs)!" when Oregon responded to USC's come back attempt.   My daughter flew out of her room and asked me if she had heard what she thought she had heard.   I confirmed my guilt.    She then went about telling her friends what I had said (who, by the way, thought it to be hilarious).  Well there goes my aspirations for political office, another promising career shot down with one word.  Bar of soap in my mouth, I feel your pain, Ralphie.  Dove is so much better tasting than Irish Spring.  .

No comments: