Sunday, February 19, 2012

Number Crunching

First, Happy Hockey Day in America to you all!
 Some numbers popped out at me and 
I thought I'd better share them with my faithful.


 


26
The number of days since my last blog.  Did ya miss me?


 



23
The number of consecutive home wins the Red Wings have pounded out to set a new NHL record.







8 - 1
The odds the Detroit Tigers will make it to the 2012 World Series - by contrast the Mariners are 90-1.



 


7
The number of Ducks invited to the NFL combine.  This ranks tied for second most among all colleges.









4
The place Duck basketball must finish in order to avoid playing in the first round of the Pac-12 tournament.






1
The number of runs the Ducks produced in their season opener with Hawaii.




  




0
The chances that Chip Kelly will talk about recruits to Mike Bellotti in the future.

No comments: