Monday, February 21, 2011

Hello Over There

 A great thing about blogging is having an audience from all over the world.   
Just today my stats revealed viewers from Germany, France, 
and the birth place of my Grandparents, Slovakia.
Don't be afraid to leave a comment, I would really like to know what brought you to my blog.  Can it be my great literary wit?   My insightful analysis of sport?  
Or, most likely, a glitch in the search system?   
Let me know...

Congratulations to Calgary for hosting the 2011 NHL Heritage Classic.  41,022 crazed hockey fans braved the 10 degree weather 
to watch the home Flames trounce Montreal.
 
And to end it all, the classic handshake.   
 
Where else in sport do you see two entire groups, 
after bashing into each other for 60 minutes, shake hands?   
-brings a tear to my eye..

No comments: